Varsity Scout Leader Training Award
Source - Leadership Training Committee Guide (#34169)
- Complete Varsity Scout Leader Fast Start Training
- Complete New Leader Essentials
- Complete Varsity Coach Leader Specific Training
Do five of the following:
- Participate in a team leader seminar.
- Help with two annual unit and/or district Friends of Scouting enrollments.
- Serve as a Varsity Scout program instructor or training course staff member.
- Participate actively in three team parents' nights or courts of honor.
- Coordinate at least one team money-earning project.
- Serve for at least one year as team committee person assigned to one of the five program fields of emphasis.
- Participate in six Varsity Scout leader huddles.
- Serve as an approved merit badge counselor for at least five Varsity Scouts.
- Serve for at least one year as chairman of a Varsity Scout team committee.
- Serve for at least one year on the Varsity Scout huddle staff.
- Help organize or reorganize a Varsity Scout team.