Order of the Arrow
Varsity Scout Coach's Key
Source - Leadership Training Committee Guide (#34169)
- Complete Varsity Scout Leader Fast Start Training.
- Complete New Leader Essentals.
- Complete Varsity Coach Leader Specific Training.
- Complete Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills.
- Conduct Youth Leader Introduction to Leadership Training twice.
- Participate twice in a team leader seminar.
- Participate in one training course beyond Varsity Scout Leader Fundamentals (local council, or national level experience).
- Complete three years of registered tenure as a Varsity Scout Coach within a five-year period.
- At least twice during the three-year period, serve as Coach of a Varsity Scout team that qualifies as a Quality Unit.
- Attend at least six Varsity Scout Leader Huddles during each year for three years.