Unit Commissioner's Key
Source - Leadership Training Committee Guide (#34169)
- Complete the Commissioner Basic Training sessions:
- Why Commissioners?
- Units: The Commissioner's Greatest Priority
- How to Help a Unit, outlined in Commissioner Basic Training Manual, No. 33613E.
- Complete personal coaching orientation including the orientation projects.
- Earn the Arrowhead Honor Award.
- Fill in and follow up on Commissioner Work Sheets for each assigned unit:
- Pack, No 34125B
- Troop, No 34126A
- Crew, No. 33660A
- Post, No 33619A
- Conduct membership and leadership inventories in each assigned unit.
- Attend six District Commissioner staff meetings and provide the training topic for one meeting.
- Participate in a charter review meeting that results in on-time unit reregistration.
- Participate in a charter presentation.
- Attend a council Commissioner conference
- Help a unit resolve a specific problem or improve some aspect of their unit operation.