Order of the Arrow
Source - Leadership Training Committee Guide (#34169)
- Complete Boy Scout Fast Start Training.
- Complete New Leader Essentials.
- Complete Scoutmaster and Assistant Scoutmaster Leader Specific Training.
- Complete Youth Protection Training.
- Complete Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills.
- Participate in one supplemental training course either at a local council or national level.
- Conduct troop youth leader training at least three times, as outlined in the Scoutmaster's Junior Leader Training Kit.
- Participate as an adult in youth leader training by either serving on the staff or attending the Scoutmaster orientation session of the council youth leader training conference.
- Earn the Boy Scout Leader's Training Award.
- Complete three years of registered tenure as a Scoutmaster within a five-year period (can include the tenure used to earn the Scouter's Award.)
- At least twice during the three-year period, serve as a Scoutmaster of a troop that earns the National Quality Unit Award.
- Attend at least six Boy Scout Leader Roundtables during each year for three years.