Order of the Arrow
Roundtable/Huddle Staff Training Award
Source - Leadership Training Committee Guide (#34169)
- Review with the roundtable commissioner orientation material in the current Cub Scout Leader Roundtable Planning Guide, No. 34239E; or Boy Scout Leader Roundtable Planning Guide, No. 34253A; or Varsity Scout Huddle Guide, No. 34829.
- Review all material in the current Cub Scout Program Helps, Troop Program Resources and Troop Program Features, or Varsity Scout Game Plan.
- Complete basic training for Cub Scout or Boy Scout roundtable commissioners.
Do the following:
- Participate in six roundtable/huddle staff meetings.
- Actively assist in six roundtables/huddles.
- Conduct a successful roundtable/huddle attendance promotion project.
- Develop and exhibit a display related to the theme at one roundtable/huddle.
- Conduct a preopening activity and an opening ceremony.
- Conduct or be responsible for a major project, presentation, or demonstration at one roundtable/huddle.