Roundtable/Huddle Commissioner's Key
Source - Leadership Training Committee Guide (#34169)
- Complete the Commissioner Basic Training sessions:
- Why Commissioners?
- Units: The Commissioner's Greatest Priority
- How to Help a Unit, outlined in Commissioner Basic Training Manual, No. 33613E.
- Complete personal coaching orientation including the orientation projects.
- Complete Basic Training for Roundtable or Huddle Commissioners and staff.
- Earn the Arrowhead Honor Award.
- Review all material in the current
- Venturing Roundtable Guide, No 34342
- Boy Scout Leader Roundtable Planning Guide, No. 34253A, or
- Cub Scout Leader Roundtable Planning Guide, No. 34239E
- Review all material in
- Troop Program Resources and Troop Program Features, or
- Cub Scout Program Helps
- Recruit a roundtable staff
- Lead staff in preparing a one-year roundtable outline
- Supervise the staff in conducting these roundtables
- With the District Commissioner and District Executive, develop and use an attendance promotion plan
- Attend a council Commissioner conference, roundtable, or planning conference.