Order of the Arrow
District Commissioner's Key
Source - Leadership Training Committee Guide (#34169)
- Complete the Commissioner Basic Training sessions:
- Why Commissioners?
- Units: The Commissioner's Greatest Priority
- How to Help a Unit, outlined in Commissioner Basic Training Manual, No. 33613E.
- Complete personal coaching orientation including the orientation projects.
- Earn the Arrowhead Honor Award.
- Work with your District Executive to evaluate all Commissioners you supervise.
- Achieve a ratio of one Unit Commissioner for every three units in the district or service area.
- Develop and put into action a suitable recruiting plan.
- Chair or take part actively in six District Commissioner staff meetings.
- Attend six District Committee meetings (not required for Assistants)
- Attend a council Commissioner conference with a majority of your staff
- Provide personal coaching for the Commissioners you supervise.