Order of the Arrow
District Commissioner's Arrowhead Honor
Source - Leadership Training Committee Guide (#34169)
- Work with your district executive to evaluate all commissioners you supervise.
- Achieve a ratio of one unit commissioner for every three units in the district or service area.
- Develop and put into action a suitable recruiting plan.
- Chair or take part actively in six district commissioner staff meetings.
- Attend six district committee meetings (not required for assistants).
- Attend a council commissioner conference or planning conference with a majority of your staff.
- Provide personal coaching for the commissioners you supervise.