Order of the Arrow
Cub Scouter Award
Source - Leadership Training Committee Guide (#34169)
- Complete Fast Start training for your position.
- Complete Basic Leader Training for any Cub Scouting position.
- Complete Youth Protection Training.
- During each year of tenure for this award, participate in a Cub Scout Leader pow wow or University of Scouting, or attend at least four roundtables.
Do five of the following:
- Help plan a pack program that results in advancement in rank by a minimum of 50 percent of pack members each year.
- Serve as an adult leader related to a pack that earns the National Quality Unit Award.
- Serve as a leader of a blue and gold banquet, pinewood derby, space derby, raingutter regatta, field day, picnic, or other Cub Scout activity.
- Give leadership to a promotional effort that results in at least 60 percent of pack families subscribing to Boys' Life magazine.
- Develop or update a Tiger Cub or Cub Scout den activity book listing local places to go, things to do, costs, distances, etc., for the five Tiger Cub achievements, or at least 12 Cub Scout themes.
- Give leadership to planning and conducting a pack service project.
- Organize participation of a pack in the Cub Scout Academics and Sports program.
- Help with two annual unit Friends of Scouting campaigns.
- Serve as a leader for members of your pack attending a Cub Scout day camp or resident camp.
- Serve one year as a pack trainer, during which time 75 percent of registered pack leaders complete Basic Leader Training for their positions.