Council Commissioner's Key
Source - Leadership Training Committee Guide (#34169)
- Complete the Commissioner Basic Training sessions:
- Why Commissioners?
- Units: The Commissioner's Greatest Priority
- How to Help a Unit, outlined in Commissioner Basic Training Manual, No. 33613E.
- Complete personal coaching orientation including the orientation projects.
- Earn the Arrowhead Honor Award.
- Work with your Scout Executive of other staff adviser and evaluate all District Commissioners in the council.
- Have an active, effective District Commissioner in every district of the council.
- Develop and put into action a suitable recruiting plan throughout the council.
- Achieve a ratio in the council of one Unit Commissioner for every three units.
- Chair or actively take part in six council Commissioner meetings.
- Give leadership to a council Commissioner conference, and in consultation with the Scout Executive, select and carry out a major project in the council.