Boy Scout Leader Training Award
Source - Leadership Training Committee Guide (#34169)
- Complete Boy Scout Fast Start training
- Complete New Leader Essentials
- Complete Leader Specific Training for your position
- Complete Youth Protection Training
Do five of the following:
- Participate in a support role for five overnight campouts.
- Help organize or reorganize a Boy Scout trop.
- Help with two annual unit and/or district Friends of Scouting presentations.
- Serve on the staff of a council or district training event.
- Participate actively in three troop parents' nights or courts of honor.
- Help supervise or support a troop money-earning project.
- Participate in a supplemental training course at either the council or national level.
- Serve as a merit badge counselor for at least five Scouts.
- Successfully complete Wood Badge trainning.
- Fulfill requirements of a troop committee function as described in the Troop Committee Guidebook.
- Assist actively with a Webelos den for 6 months.
- Participate in six Boy Scout roundtables.