The Hawk Mountain Council Catholic Committee on Scouting will hold its annual retreat at the Hawk Mountain Scout Reservation, Friday, March 15 to Sunday, March 17, 2013. All Scouts and Venture Crew members are invited to attend. Religious awards candidates are strongly encouraged to participate. The cost is $25 per Scout/Scouters. Saturday night dinner is $5 for family members who want to attend.
Please note: Reservation Deadline is Wednesday, March 6, 2013
- Check-in: Friday, March 15, 2012 from 6:30pm - 8:30pm at the Boy Scout Administration Building
- Lodging: Scout and/or Crew members will stay in cabins. Scouts must wear or bring Class A field uniform for Saturday Dinner. In addition, each participant (youth or adult) should bring a sleeping bag (or blankets) and personal items, including a Bible, (New American Bible preferred).
- The Trading Post will be open briefly on Saturday.
- Families are invited to attend Saturday dinner from 6:00pm to 7:00pm; however Scouts should stay until Sunday in order to fulfill the Retreat requirement for their Religious Awards.
- Confession will be at 4:00pm on Saturday, followed by Mass, at St. Ambrose in Schuylkill Haven.
- Check-out: Sunday, March 17, 2013 at approximately 10:00am after cleanup.
You can also download the information flyer.